The Business Philanthropy Leadership program is five (5) sessions delivered over a 90-day period in three phases.
- Phase 1: Weekly Sessions
- Phase 2: Execute and Measure
- Phase 3: Report and Present
The program offers participants a discovery based learning experience. A team of entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and inventors work together to formulate, develop, and replicate individualized tools, products, services, and programs to build a sustainable philanthropic business in the community. This is an advanced business boot camp experience designed to lead to viable and successful philanthropic businesses.
Ideal Candidates: Entrepreneurs, Philanthropists, Inventors, and Instructors/Facilitators seeking Business Philanthropist certification.
At the end of this program, you should know how to:
- Work with a team of professionals to build and launch a self-sustaining business operation
- Write a philanthropic business plan complete with a strategic plan, marketing and sales plan, intellectual properties and service offerings, financial projections, report, and exit strategy
- Execute one strategic business goal from your plan to generate profits and demonstrate sustainability of the philanthropic business
- Earn an opportunity to receive exposure, visibility, and investment funding based on the success and viability of the philanthropic business
This is a FlexLearn Course. This course was designed to allow you to experience learning from multiple stimuli, methods, and devices. To maximize learning outcomes you are strongly encouraged to interact, collaborate, and participation with the Instructor and other students in the course forum. Learning is driven by you and include multiple learning strategies:
- Self-paced multimedia lessons/units (text, audio, video)
- Individual and/or team assignments
- Reflective inquiry, interaction, collaboration, and dialogue between Instructors and students in the course forum
- Support documentation and learning materials (Required books, CDs, DVDs, eBooks, PDF documents)
- Accessible learning modalities (mobile, virtual, self-paced, print, classroom)
- Practice quizzes and/or exams
- Review, evaluation, feedback, and coaching
- Course certificates/certification and licensing