This course covers the principles of conscious creation. Learn how you and others play a vital role in the creation of reality through life experiences co-created and shared by everyone.
Also learn how life is manifested through intelligent design; and the difference between universal, individual, ego, and perceptual consciousness. The principles presented in this course provide the groundwork for the leadership actions you must take to master yourself and experience a personal transformation.
At the end of this course, you should know how to:
- Explain the principles of conscious creation and how life is manifested through intelligent design.
- Identify the difference between universal and individual consciousness and how both are used to create and experience life through human manifestation.
- Explain how life is co-created through the movement of ego and perceptual consciousness.
- Explain super conscious living and how it is manifested through the expression of unconditional love.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Conscious Creation
- Lesson 2: Conscious Creation in Motion
- Lesson 3: Super Conscious Living
- Super Conscious Model for Living Book (required textbook)
All course materials are required to receive credit and earn a Course Certificate.
This is a FlexLearn Course. This course was designed to allow you to experience learning from multiple stimuli, methods, and devices. To maximize learning outcomes you are strongly encouraged to interact, collaborate, and participation with the Instructor and other students in the course forum. Learning is driven by you and include multiple learning strategies:
- Self-paced multimedia lessons/units (text, audio, video)
- Individual and/or team assignments
- Reflective inquiry, interaction, collaboration, and dialogue between Instructors and students in the course forum
- Support documentation and learning materials (Required books, CDs, DVDs, eBooks, PDF documents)
- Accessible learning modalities (mobile, virtual, self-paced, print, classroom)
- Practice quizzes and/or exams
- Review, evaluation, feedback, and coaching
- Course certificates/certification and licensing
Digital Content Disclaimer
This course contains digital movie clips to illustrate a concept, present an example, or highlight a significant point to enhance learning. These digital movie clips are copyrighted by their respective commercial authors, and are used strictly for educational purposes and are not for sale.
To become a certified Personal Transformation Leadership Instructor you must complete all courses in the program sequence and pass the Certification Exam. To learn more about certification visit the Help Center.
- Personal Transformation Overview
- Personal Transformation Leadership
- Personal Transformation Instructor Certification